CP Cheat Tools Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Club Penguin App In Creation

Go down

New Club Penguin App In Creation Empty New Club Penguin App In Creation

I have some big news for you all.

Do you have an iPhone, iPod Touch or an iPad? Do you want a free club penguin app?
Well I have the answer for you. You can. I am currently creating a club penguin app just for you all, with all the latest club penguin news, tools, cheats and more.

At the moment I am working on the coding. It is at early stages at the moment and wont be ready for people to download till around the middle of march. But I will keep you all updated on the latest news on it all and privde little sneak peeks of images.

More news on new stuff soon
Enjoy

- Dadted (:
Lalalamda22
Lalalamda22
Leader of User Interactions and Lead Staff Admissions Officer and Site Owner

Warnings :
New Club Penguin App In Creation Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5New Club Penguin App In Creation Yellow_bar_nav_hard_right

https://cpcheattools.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

New Club Penguin App In Creation :: Comments

LaIaIamda22

Post Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:01 pm  LaIaIamda22

I never knew you knew stuff like Iphone coding and everything.

Back to top Go down

Lalalamda22

Post Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:05 pm  Lalalamda22

Lalalamda22 wrote:I never knew you knew stuff like Iphone coding and everything.

I dont know much of iphone coding. However I know quite alot of jquery coding which is what can also be used to make apps. So i'll be using that coding to make the cp cheat tools app.

(I also know HTML, CSS,some PHP, some [Please us JS instead so we know you are not sharing JS -Admins]. And I also know how to make swf files. I also do alot of web design and run my own business.)

Back to top Go down

LaIaIamda22

Post Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:09 pm  LaIaIamda22

I thin the filters caught you. I created that part so people wouldn't go around sharing scripts and everything. I also know some web coding. Now I should add PHP to the filters.

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down