CP Cheat Tools Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sneak Peek To The New CP Cheat Tools App

Go down

Sneak Peek To The New CP Cheat Tools App Empty Sneak Peek To The New CP Cheat Tools App

Hello everyone

I have a little something to share with you all. At the moment I am creating an iPhone, iPod and iPad app. It will contain the latest news and cheats for cp, plus loads of trackers and fun. Here's some exclusive never seen before screenshots of the app.

Sneak Peek To The New CP Cheat Tools App Homepa10 Sneak Peek To The New CP Cheat Tools App Pintra10

I hope you like it so far. It is still in development and wont be out for a while. I will keep you updated on the development of the app.

Enjoy
- Dadted
Lalalamda22
Lalalamda22
Leader of User Interactions and Lead Staff Admissions Officer and Site Owner

Warnings :
Sneak Peek To The New CP Cheat Tools App Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Sneak Peek To The New CP Cheat Tools App Yellow_bar_nav_hard_right

https://cpcheattools.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Sneak Peek To The New CP Cheat Tools App :: Comments

Mamouswine

Post Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:43 pm  Mamouswine

Hey Dadted nice sneak peek do you know if you will make one for android?

Back to top Go down

Lalalamda22

Post Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:51 pm  Lalalamda22

Mamouswine wrote:Hey Dadted nice sneak peek do you know if you will make one for android?
I plan to make one as I myself have an android phone (the thing is I don't know how to make android apps I have the software for it but I just need to learn to do it!! But I plan to do it)

Back to top Go down

LaIaIamda22

Post Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:51 pm  LaIaIamda22

An android app is on our to do list. Nobody is currently doing it right now, though, and it is at the bottom of it.

Back to top Go down

LaIaIamda22

Post Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:51 pm  LaIaIamda22

Nevermind, Dadted and I both responded at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down