CP Cheat Tools Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G'day, mate!

Go down

G'day, mate! Empty G'day, mate!

Post  Puffle Handler Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:57 am

G'day, Guest!

Those Puffles are very cute and lovely creatures, and the only native we currently know of to Club Penguin. The thing is, Puffles need care, ya know. The healthier and the better stats your Puffle has, the better! Ya can choose your Puffle when editing your profile, and you can also choose the name of it. Ya can't choose Brown Puffle, Sensei Puffle, Rainbow Puffle, or White Puffle, though, mate. They are just too rare to catch. Any mods out there who spot you with an illegal Puffle 'll give ya a mini-warning and revoke your Puffle. Rainbow Puffles are for Site Owners, brown and white Puffles are for Moderators, a Sensei Puffle is for Global Moderators, and a Gold Puffle is for Administrators.

Ya can earn stats for your cute new pet in the Puffle Shop. That's where you can buy better stats for your Puffle, plus Puffle Tools. Don't let any of ya Puffle's stats get too low, though, mate, or else ya'll have to take it to the Puffle Hospital, and that'll cost ya a lot a points. The currency in this system is Points, mate. Ya earn some, you lose some.

Sometimes a random event'll happen to ya'r Puffle, mate. It can be good or bad. If it is bad, ya'll need to ask in the Support section what ta do about it, or try to figure it out on ya'r own.

Ya won't be seeing me around much, mate, because I gotta work with those new Brown Puffles for the E.P... err... oh, look at the time, mate! Really must be going now! I probably won't respond to ya'r PMs, so use the Support center instead.

Oh, one last thing, mate. If your Puffle has any stats on zero, ya gotta take it to the right place in the Puffle Hospital forums, and ya can't buy anything from any Puffle Shops while your Puffle has zero of any stats.
Puffle Handler
Puffle Handler

Warnings :
G'day, mate! Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5G'day, mate! Yellow_bar_nav_hard_right

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum