CP Cheat Tools Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

DADTED IS BACK!

Go down

DADTED IS BACK! Empty DADTED IS BACK!

Users, I am happy to announce the return of Dadted! *evil music* It appears he decided that CP Cheats Tools was not really worth anymore because of people being INACTIVE and so he just took a long break because he was somewhat depressed. At least, that's what I can make out from his message to me.
LaIaIamda22
LaIaIamda22
Retired user [forever]

Warnings :
DADTED IS BACK! Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5DADTED IS BACK! Yellow_bar_nav_hard_right

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

DADTED IS BACK! :: Comments

Lalalamda22

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:36 am  Lalalamda22

Hello Everyone

As Lalalamda22 said. I am back. Wooohoo. The reason I left was because there started to be less people on the forums each day so a couple of weeks ago I stopped. Another reason is because im 16. You dont get many 16 year olds still playing club penguin. Also I have had other commitments such as GCSEs, going to Church Events and planning the services for the church (as I lead the youth led service). However after a long decision I have decided to come back. But i may not be able to come on daily because of these other commitments. However I will try to come on at least 3 times a week. I have loads of plans for some new cool stuff. So enjoy the upcoming weeks.

- Dadted

Back to top Go down

LaIaIamda22

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:38 am  LaIaIamda22

Oh, I have loads planned for new stuff also. Don't worry, Dadted, I can come on daily, and I do. I have came on daily since you left, and since before my internet had an explosion. Oh, I have lots more in mind.

Back to top Go down

Post   Sponsored content

Back to top Go down