CP Cheat Tools Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Penguin SPLASH has been canceled

Go down

Penguin SPLASH has been canceled Empty Penguin SPLASH has been canceled

Dear Guest,

We are sorry to announce that Penguin SPLASH has been canceled. First off, it has been taking a while and I along with some other users have been getting too impatient and thinking of the other side, and turning against it coming out. There was already a chance there that Penguin SPLASH wouldn't get released.
Dadted and I, but especially myself (as leader of user interactions), have been wondering where LyN has been, and have been getting impatient about him being inactive. Earlier today, I found out that Open CP had a C&D (look up C&D CPPS on Google if you don't know what that means) and is gone. We were going to use Open CP for our host servers. I now believe that there is no other server unless we get one for a lot of money, which if Dadted wants, a good amount of users including me would probably protest.
This means Penguin SPLASH is not coming out. I am figuring out if this is resulting in LyN's absence, though I don't know when Open CP shut down. I will look into it more. Meanwhile, I will also be sure to contact Dadted about all of this. Until he responds, though, LyN is not going to be considered a site owner, as it was Penguin Splash that got her the rank (though I don't actually remember how we chose ranks back then).
There are still other fun things to do on CP Cheats Tools. If anybody joined only for Penguin SPLASH, no offense, but I would be disappointed in them.

***REMEMBER: PLEASE START BEING MORE ACTIVE AGAIN. USERS ARE RESPONDING TO MY PM ABOUT BEING ACTIVE, BUT NOT BEING ACTIVE, WHICH IS NOT A PROPER RESPONSE TO THAT PM I SENT OUT ABOUT BEING ACTIVE.****
LaIaIamda22
LaIaIamda22
Retired user [forever]

Warnings :
Penguin SPLASH has been canceled Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Penguin SPLASH has been canceled Yellow_bar_nav_hard_right

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Penguin SPLASH has been canceled :: Comments

Mamouswine

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:05 am  Mamouswine

Thanks for telling me this its a real shame but these stuff happen.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum