CP Cheat Tools Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Contest for a Contest!

5 posters

Go down

Contest for a Contest! Empty Contest for a Contest!

Post  LaIaIamda22 Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Interesting contest this is, huh? Contest for a contest! You submit what you think the next contest should be by a making a reply.

Prizes:
1st Place: Judge of (contest name) Trophy, 75 Points, A Judge in your Contest, Contest Gets Published!
2nd Place: 25 Points
3rd Place: 5 Points

There will be more of these coming soon. This will end by March 25th. Remember to be unique and make the contest fun for all! Also make sure to be descriptive on how your contest would work and the ending date. *NOTE: If your contest wins, you will NOT be able to choose other judges. The only judge will be you, though I will make sure everything goes smoothly and is fair.

Judges:
Lalalamda22
LaIaIamda22
LaIaIamda22
Retired user [forever]

Warnings :
Contest for a Contest! Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Contest for a Contest! Yellow_bar_nav_hard_right

Back to top Go down

Contest for a Contest! Empty Re: Contest for a Contest!

Post  Reactive101 Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:15 am

Lalalamda22 wrote:Interesting contest this is, huh? Contest for a contest! You submit what you think the next contest should be by a making a reply.

Prizes:
1st Place: Judge of (contest name) Trophy, 75 Points, A Judge in your Contest, Contest Gets Published!
2nd Place: 25 Points
3rd Place: 5 Points

There will be more of these coming soon. This will end by March 25th. Remember to be unique and make the contest fun for all! Also make sure to be descriptive on how your contest would work and the ending date. *NOTE: If your contest wins, you will NOT be able to choose other judges. The only judge will be you, though I will make sure everything goes smoothly and is fair.

Judges:
Lalalamda22

I think we should have a design a puffle contest that would be great for puffle lovers like me and whoever wins gets their puffle on the your puffle page thing. Very Happy i LOVE PUFFLES red and blue and pink and green,orange brown and purple,white and black and yellow and epf puffle we all love PUFFLES! lol!
Reactive101
Reactive101

Warnings :
Contest for a Contest! Left_bar_bleue1 / 51 / 5Contest for a Contest! Yellow_bar_nav_hard_right

Back to top Go down

Post  Design Team Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:37 pm

Your entry has been received. Please remember that you can change your entry at any time before the ending date of the contest.
Design Team

Warnings :
Contest for a Contest! Left_bar_bleue0 / 50 / 5Contest for a Contest! Yellow_bar_nav_hard_right

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon136 Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:18 am

A contest where we can design userbars,avatars,signatures,and other things.
Simon136
Simon136

Warnings :

http://www.cpelement.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LaIaIamda22 Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:13 am

Could you please be more specific with your entry?
LaIaIamda22
LaIaIamda22
Retired user [forever]

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon136 Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:14 pm

You have a theme example puffles. On your player card you have to dress up according to the theme. Then take a screenshot. Whoever has the best dressed penguin wins

Last edited by Simon136 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Simon136
Simon136

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post  LaIaIamda22 Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:26 pm

By me, do you mean me as in Lalalamda22? Again, I don't exactly know who you are referring to as you use pronouns.
LaIaIamda22
LaIaIamda22
Retired user [forever]

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon136 Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:07 pm

Lalalamda22 wrote:By me, do you mean me as in Lalalamda22? Again, I don't exactly know who you are referring to as you use pronouns.
Yes
Simon136
Simon136

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post  LaIaIamda22 Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:15 pm

In the forum rules rule #22, it wrote:Treat other members equally. This means don't try and design something
for one individual member or try bribing. You can design something for
yourself, though, and you can design something for one member, if it is
private. That way it wouldn't get arguments.

Your idea of a contest could than start arguments. I do not see it as early judging, as it would not be judged, as it would be a forum rule break, so it would just be passed by. Remember that you may edit your entry still. Just like to give you a heads-up.
LaIaIamda22
LaIaIamda22
Retired user [forever]

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post  PeteyK Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:23 pm

We can have a contest with best swf or QR code reader (qr is like a barcode) here is an example. and if then get it right they win
Contest for a Contest! Img.php?s=5&d=http%3A%2F%2Fcpcheatts.forumationP.S. it says http://www.cpheattools.forumotion.com

Last edited by PeteyK on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot stuff)
PeteyK
PeteyK

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post  LaIaIamda22 Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:43 pm

I didn't get the same thing in QR code. Anyway, you also just gave me an idea for barcode day, where all the forums are in barcode!
LaIaIamda22
LaIaIamda22
Retired user [forever]

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post  PeteyK Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:29 pm

Umm well i don't know what to say about that but I love the idea of barcode day.
PeteyK
PeteyK

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Contest for a Contest! Empty New Idea

Post  Simon136 Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:21 pm

You have a theme example puffles. On your player card you have to dress up according to the theme. Then take a screenshot. Whoever has the best dressed penguin wins.
Simon136
Simon136

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon136 Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:47 pm

I want to change my entry to the post above
Simon136
Simon136

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post  LaIaIamda22 Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:48 pm

Go ahead.
LaIaIamda22
LaIaIamda22
Retired user [forever]

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon136 Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Lalalamda22 wrote:Go ahead.

I meant I want to submit the entry above.
Simon136
Simon136

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post  PeteyK Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:59 pm

Oh I know what you mean he means he wants to change it to "You have a theme example puffles. On your player card you have to dress up according to the theme. Then take a screenshot. Whoever has the best dressed penguin wins"
PeteyK
PeteyK

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post  Simon136 Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:41 am

Contest is Over
Simon136
Simon136

Warnings :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down